1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MrGerbil War Evasion

Discussion in 'Accepted Reports' started by Dr_Chocolate, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Chocolate

Dr_Chocolate
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator

• Your in game name, town name, and nation name: Dr_Chocolate, Winterfell, Antarctica
    • Warlogger's in game name, town name, and nation name: MrGerbil, Arkenstone, Japan Empire
    • Date and time the warlog occurred: June 9, 3:20 PM EST
    • Evidence of the warlog (they must show the flag being placed or won, as well as the player leaving the server): N/A
    • Coordinates of the three town claims(chunks), (these must also be at the border/start of the claim) you would like as compensation: (-31, 250) (-30, 250) (-29,250)

I was about to flag Gerbil, and he disbands his nation due to a tip from a neutral player. I then request him to join a nation, which he ignores, and just leaves the town afterwards. This all can be found in my chat logs. I have provided the relevant information in a pastebin from my logs, more can be given if requested and can be cross checked with server logs. https://pastebin.com/dT5gRgQs

MooseBobby likes this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

Can confirm.

Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  3. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

The "neutral player" was me, however I never outright told MrGerbil to delete his nation. I told him to delete his town several times, however.

Boywolfpup likes this.
  4. Dr_Chocolate

Dr_Chocolate
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator

No it wasn't. The neutral player I'm referring to, told Gerbil he had sold me coords and I was likely headed there that instant.

5. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse

Looks like he deleted his town, but he will be punished for the evasion. Thank you for reporting.

Dr_Chocolate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.