1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

+ [MUTE] HexxFerret's Mute + Discord Ban andMolekid1's Alt ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Hexx, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexx

Hexx
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: HexxFerret & molekid1
    • Ban/Mute length: 2 Years Mute and Molekid Permantently Banned for Illegal Alt (also Discord Bans)
    • Why were you banned/muted?: I said the server was a loka ripoff because it has the fishing comptetition. Also because i used my alt to communicate with staff.
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: Because what i just said above sounds rediculous, for the reason i spoke on my alt, i am unable to contact staff on discord (i am also banned there for a unspecifed reason) and i was having major issues with getting into my vault because my houses had been wiped.

I lost access to my other alt (FerretHexx) because it was a SFA, molekid1 is a secure account (bought as UFA and migrated to a secure email), FerretHexx was banned when someone managed to get onto it and staff got angry. molekid1 did nothing wrong except as the use to contact staff due to a technical error.
    • If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: Yes.

2. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Developer Senior Adminstrator

Good Evening, Son.

It is with a heavy hand and a sorrowed mind that I write this. You have disparaged me on your trek down the road we call Civilization Wars. I was almost home but alas, I witnessed this; clearly you are not from my gene pool. Rationalizing your actions to try to make them okay. I mean, did mother teach you no accountability? I will try to contact you with my gallon of milk in two years and hopefully when I return we can speak about all the things you have done to grow beyond me in ways a son can only do to make his father happy and proud to have someone of their own blood; their own genes.

Forever a clown,
    Dreadmore

Dr_Chocolate, Hexx and Acid Monkey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.