1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nemesis Disbanding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vali, Feb 1, 2020.

?

How do you feel about Nemesis disbanding?

1. Remorseful

2. Glad

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

As of today, I am disbanding the nation of Nemesis. I have only been with Nemesis for months, but I see now that it is time to put an end to it. I believe that Nemesis should not exist on Civwars in its current form because of three main reasons.

First and foremost, the reason our alliance came into fruition was because of a common goal. This goal was to fight together to defeat our enemy in war. As it stands, we have no enemy and no ongoing war.

Secondly, our nation is inactive. Most of the members of Nemesis no longer play on Civwars.

Lastly, the third reason is because I believe we have peaked as a nation. All our good memories of playing together as a nation have been in the past. I don't want to tarnish the legacy of Nemesis by prolonging the inevitable, and keeping it alive even after we have accomplished all our original goals.

Thank you to all who have dedicated so much time and effort to Nemesis. It has been a wild ride, but all good things must come to an end.

Oshuj_E likes this.
  2. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

Nemesis = friend group
    Not tryhard nation clan thing

Smh gamer

3. Dr_Chocolate

Dr_Chocolate
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator

Sounds like an excuse to go fight with Alshex, but what do I know?

Boywolfpup likes this.
  4. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

I am not talking about friendships. You are free to associate with whomever you would like, Asdeo. Read my entire post and see the points I have made. I am specifically talking about Nemesis on Civwars and its existence as of recent. Smh.

5. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

I'm tryna associate my lips with yours

6. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

I also heard that you lost most of the battles against the nation you banded together against... o_O

I hope to see the successor nations become more prosperous and actually win a bit more than a few skirmishes, with yours included Vali.