1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nemesis official defeat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sinyphus, May 15, 2020.

1. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

Nemesis quickdropped to Sinyphus on wendys and he posted a rape compilation video!!!!!!!

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologize. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't, and for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the Internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, depression, or roblox cheating. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. They do not deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive in the world I live in. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I've made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself and I promise to be better. I will be better.
    Thank you.

Asdeo likes this.
  2. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

BRING OUR BOYS HOME!