1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nxmb's Application for Moderator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nxmb, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Nxmb

Nxmb
    Expand Collapse

- In-Game Name:NxmbAndHxrt

- Can you fluently speak English?: I can, yes.

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): Vaguely Speak French.

- Time Zone: GMT.

- Country? Scotland.

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 8-9 years.

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: I have experience with staff on servers on other games, Arma etc, however not on a Minecraft server.

- Why you want to be staff?: I want to break this question down to a simpler terms, this took me a while to think about. A staff member is a respected and responsibility filled post were where I would be challenged. I have spoken to a few members and ex-members of staff all have said the exact same thing that this position is a fun role to be a part of (thank you @Jux, @bix)I have been playing this server for a number of years now and I feel like it is time for me to finally take a step forward and to try to help the community that has seen me through some very hard years. I remember reading a quote when I was scrolling through forums I saw a quote by a user on a Minecraft forums which I want to bring to your attention "It takes a certain type of person to stop whatever they're doing, and help someone for no reason other than the betterment of a community." I believe that is me, I feel like I could drop everything or whatever just for the betterment of their CivWars experience. I strongly believe I have the quality that I can help someone based on nothing except for they want help. I want to be a Staff Member because I want to better the community in any way I can, if this application is successful I believe my traits as a person will become a great Helper because that is what the role of a staff member is, A helper.
    Upon making the choice to apply for Staff I decided to read the successful and Not so Successful Applicants in CivWars History (once you have found the proper ones and not the meme ones) I have found all one thing in common they all want the betterment of the community I want to join the staff team for the betterment of the community as well as I want to help CivWars become one of the best servers around.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?:
    I bring myself. I feel like in the role of a staff member I will bring responsibility; This is such a massive responsibility to be a staff member and I know I am ready to shoulder it. My Open-Mindedness; I will need to be able to see things from others opinions and views. Effective Communication Skills; I am able to talk to others and able to get my point across. I never hold grudges. That is not how you grow as a person nor is it as what I do. Mainly I will bring a desire to help and bring this community forward however I can as a staff member if this application is accepted.

If anyone has any questions from this please do ask.

- What is your Discord?: VIXEN#2078

#1 Nxmb, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Ratriq, Draliri and Badman Levi like this.
  2. Nxmb

Nxmb
    Expand Collapse

3. Draliri

Draliri
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

+1 A positive player who deserves a chance to participate c:

Nxmb likes this.
  4. Ratriq

Ratriq
    Expand Collapse

Besides the past murder attempts on my spawn doggos, I feel like you totally deserve to be a staff member : )

Nxmb likes this.
  5. Nxmb

Nxmb
    Expand Collapse

They deserved it! Not my fault!