1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

penguins ban appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Penguin0666, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguin0666

Penguin0666
    Expand Collapse

In-game name:
    penguin0666
    Ban/Mute length:
    Permanent
    Why were you banned/muted?:
    X-Ray

Why should we unban/unmute you?:

I am deeply sorry for using an X-Ray resource pack on the server and lying to red who i look up to and am very fond of ( sorry mate :/ ) I thought if I could help raise money and surpass my daily contribution limit by 10 fold that id be helping, so getting diamonds was the best way. obviously that is not the case i disappointed many and gravely hurt ones feeling by not listening to them when told to (again sorry man </3). Again I am very sorry for disrupting such a good server and community by hacking. The people who work hard on the server for what they have don't deserve me taking advantage of them and their server through using x-ray. I also apologize for causing the staff to have to deal with the problem of me hacking, and it shouldn't have happened. I really enjoy the server and it's honestly one of the best civilization/ war servers i have come across in a very long time and i'd love to take a new fresh step into becoming a true and loyal part of the community. I won't do it again, and i wish to be a part of watching the server grow along with everyone else.

This is obviously pushing it even if it is appealed but I would like to ask you Red, if I could have another shot at being a good member of your community.. obviously far fetched but still loved being apart of you guys and having the time to go under your wing.

If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?:
    Yes I would definitely like to try it out.

Thank you for taking the time to look this over and give it mind

Sincerely, penguin

MooseBobby likes this.
  2. ImFineTy

ImFineTy
    Expand Collapse

Better

Penguin0666 likes this.
  3. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus