1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petition to end the server on a good note

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bendggtt12, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bendggtt12

bendggtt12
    Expand Collapse

The time of civwars has come to an end. We must choose to let the server down humanely. Last time with Coolsurdy we let the server rot away, it was just frankly terrible and ruined everyone's memories of the server. I feel that what's best for the community, and to not create bad memories of a half dead server, is just to let it down and finally close up shop.

Slim likes this.
  2. Slim

Slim
    Expand Collapse
    Princeps of Amnem

CivWars is like a 17 year old sickly cat, that has an owner who keeps pumping it with medicine that has little effect. As it ages, it’s illness only gets worse and it only gets harder to look at. Honestly, at this point, I say just put it out of its misery. It’s had a good run but there really isn’t a point anymore. I very rarely see it spike above 7 players anymore and it averages daily around 3 players total. This is not a server that is healthy or lively. As opposed to trying to prop the server up with more initiatives that very few ever take advantage of, or instating unpopular staff members in an attempt to revive the servers playerbase, I say just close the server while it still has some dignity.

3. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Staff Member Donator

What is the point of this thread.

4. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

If you don't want to play on the server, then don't play.

Just because your mad for whatever reason doesn't mean you have to continue to hurt population by literally posting everywhere "server dead" either leave and dedicate your time elsewhere and let newer players play on the server. There is no need for some old edgy player to just sit here and drive people away.

If you don't want to be here. Leave. Don't waste your time and don't waste mine.

MooseBobby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.