1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN Phurry's Ban

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Phurry, Mar 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: Phurry
    • Ban/Mute length: Forever
    • Why were you banned/muted?: "X-ray"
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: Sup gamers, so I'm not sure what proof I can provide to show I don't cheat cuz I don't record... (shit laptop, Dreadypoo knows this). I sent Dread a snap right as i got banned with the time on it, showing him that I'm on Baldion Client. Last night you guys banned me for the same thing and I was able to defend my innocence in discord. But today I was just smacked in the tit with a ban and Dr. Chocypoo didnt want to call. Umm, I know that when I mine, it looks like I'm drunk, or it looks like I wandered too far from the short bus after school, but I get luckier with diamonds this way. I play HCF a lot so I'm used to going in random directions with haste 2 and an eff 5 pick. If you guys look in my inventory right now, I legit have 8 diamonds from 40 minutes of mining. I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that anyone who has 8 diamonds while using x-ray after that long has to be brain dead. Maybe I am :oops:. Derpypoo, you said you have 20 minutes of footage from you and Dr. Choco of me x-raying... I'd really love to see it. I'll warm up the popcorn and watch every second of it if you'd let me. Derp you sent me a Gyazo of chat when I set off your anti-xray thingy, Dread has told me that I've been setting that off for months. I doubt I'm the only person setting it off. I'm in no place to tell you have to staff, but you guys should just ss people if they are online. Shit like this wouldn't happen. I'd be happy to screen share and you guys could watch me mine, i'll bet you $100 that I set the anti-xray off again.

[Edit, 3/25/2020]: So yesterday I made a ticket in discord trying to explain more of the situation so here is anything relevant from that.

whenever I go mining, I place a beacon at bedrock and use haste 2 with eff 5, (for anyone who doesn't know, this lets you mine stone instantly). The beacon gives out haste 2 in a 100x100 block radius so I always dig out the whole square. X-ray would be pointless for this because I’m going to end up mining every block, including diamonds, that are in the 100x100 radius. I know when I mine it looks really weird, I always switch up my direction and I usually don’t go in a straight line, but that’s cuz it gets really fucking boring after you’ve done 20 of these holes. If you see me blocking up holes with cobble, it’s not cuz I’m trying to hide where I’ve been, it’s always 1 of 3 things. I ran into lava, I was patching the floor after mining ores, or I went past the 100x100 block radius. Last night Dread said I kept blocking up the places that I was mining diamonds, but that has nothing to do with it, sorry... If you see me turning really weird while I’m mining it’s either cuz I’m avoiding lava, gravel, or other ores. I only mine diamonds and gold. The other shit is a waste of time to mine. You can look at all the holes I’ve mined, I always leave behind coal, iron, redstone, and lapis. This is going to sound dumb as fuck, but every couple of minutes when I get really bored, I mine out of the 100x100 radius and then I run back before my haste runs out. It probably looks like I’m xraying straight towards diamonds, I swear I’m not. 9/10 times I find absolutely nothing and just come back. I can sit here and explain every single thing I do while I mine but I doubt anyone wants to hear that... This is why i’d really like to call and watch the footage of me “xraying” with one of you guys. I swear I could explain everything I was doing...

• KARAOKE?: You guys don't want to hear that :(... Can I down a bottle of ketchup instead?

#1 Phurry, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    BloodStrike likes this.
  2. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

-1 never seen this man in my life

3. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

okayyyyyy bud, i hope your elevator doesn't work after you finish it.

4. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

it already be working doe

5. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

shit, well now i want to try it xD

6. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Any appeal that starts with sup gamers gets my +1

Nxmb, BloodStrike and Phurry like this.
  7. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

Last time I didnt read the appeal but now I did. I can guarantee he doesnt hack +1
    Im being held at gunpoint help

BloodStrike and Acid Monkey like this.
  8. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

Thanks i think? xD

9. BloodStrike

BloodStrike
    Expand Collapse

+1 cause i love HCF

10. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

a man of culture :eek:

BloodStrike likes this.
  11. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

12. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

I dont recall asking nurd

13. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

yeah well you spammed called me on skype three years ago i will never forget that

14. Phurry

Phurry
    Expand Collapse

i've been using discor for 5 years, this is fake news

15. Dr_Chocolate

Dr_Chocolate
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator

Appeal is denied at this time.

Boywolfpup likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.