1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plutolemy Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by plutolemy, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plutolemy

plutolemy
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: plutolemy
    • Ban/Mute length: 30 days ish
    • Why were you banned/muted?: Auto Fishing + Xray
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?:
    I made a mistake. A lot of them. Stupid shit, shit I shouldn't have done and shit that wasn't fair to other players or staff. My actions were inconsiderate, and I admit that I regret them, but they weren't malicious. I promise that I've already uninstalled the client, and I'm working to ensure that something like this never happens again.

In all honesty, I was being lazy. I hate fishing, and I hate how inconvenient mining is, but that doesn't excuse my actions nor does it excuse my laziness. In the future, regardless of whether I'm unbanned prematurely or not, I will never do something like this ever again.

My integrity as a player has been damaged. I'm embarrassed, ashamed, and regretful - and this will never happen again.

I am willing to do karaoke but I would prefer to play my own music with my guitar if possible - the bot tends to be about half a second ahead of singing so it just sounds delayed and awkward and I don't love it.

But I'll do it. If I have to.

Asdeo and Pelleaon like this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

3. Pelleaon

Pelleaon
    Expand Collapse
    Ate a whole spoon of ketchup

+1, sincere apology and reasoning for hacks wasn’t all that malicious

4. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Developer Senior Adminstrator

Good Morning,

I think the actions you showed after the ban for Auto-Fishing and X-Ray were very accountable. You didn't argue the ban on Autofishing and admitted to X-Ray. After reviewing logs of your mining, you did not mine an extraordinary amount of diamonds. I have no say when it comes to players being considered for an unban or a reduced ban but from your appeal, you seem sorry for your actions and I think at least out of respect you will not do them again.

Regards,
    Dreadmore

5. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

Accepted.

Player Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.