1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting Moose's Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Hexx, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexx

Hexx
    Expand Collapse
    Dread it. Run from it. Sheds still arrive.

Just posting this for Moose don't ban me.

In-game name:
    Moosebobby

Ban length:
    Perm

Why were you banned?:
    Discouraging players to join the server / Targeting our ads with hate.

Why should we unban you?:
    Because I did no such thing? Here's why:

Ok well first Siris asks me to VC tn in 20 minutes. I end up having to go eat before he is ready dragging it out longer for like 40ish minutes. So i sent him a discord invite to where we were chilling and playing another server.
    trail4.PNG

He then posts the reddit thread and says downvote while im eating dinner:
    f36821fc08708710ca091d0dedbad7c2.png trail3.PNG trail2.PNG

So I respond with LMAO WHAT - idk how this is targeting ads? and then inform him I was back from dinner and ask if he was ready to VC like he wanted to earlier.

Upon scrolling up and seeing his comment to downvote while I'm in the call with him I delete the message.

trail1.PNG

And while I'm in the call with him I leave a positive message:

trail5.PNG
    For anyone who says I only responded there when I knew i was banned - I didn't even know until hours after when Sinyphus DMed me and asked:

https://imgur.com/a/Q9al2Lf <-- some reason i cant put in this thread it wont let me upload.

Siris admitted he was the Talintzer account in the call with us - Breeze can verify. So I am just a little confused on how I targeted your ads and discouraged players from joining the server? Last time someone did that they got their player data wiped and town deleted - why in god's green earth would i tell my town members to do that? Me and my town play Civwars - if not all of us everyday but we get on from time to time and especially to fight. In fact we've been trying to get more people on the server to help fight - which is contrary to what this ban is for.

I understand if you want me gone but can't you just come out and say it rather than ban me for mere association with someone?

Thanks guys

dread.PNG
    LOL??

BloodStrike, Breeze and Camarena like this.
  2. BloodStrike

BloodStrike
    Expand Collapse

+1 because i was held at gunpoint to

3. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

I like the sound of this but its 4 am and I cant decide between a +1 or - 1 so Ill just... OH WOOPS I dropped this my bad haha +1

BloodStrike likes this.
  4. Camarena

Camarena
    Expand Collapse

I don't agree with most of what Moosebobby does/says on the reg, but he legit wasn't telling us to downvote. In fact, he has never told us to downvote anything from CivWars. If he didn't want the server to prosper he wouldn't have spent countless hours on CivWars and working on the Defiance base. That screenshot was taken out of context.

p.s. only psychopaths use discord without dark mode

BloodStrike, Asdeo and Acid Monkey like this.
  5. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

Moose just showed up at my home. I dont have a choice but to +1 god save me

BloodStrike and Asdeo like this.
  6. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

As unpleasant as moose is, if all this is true it hardly seems to warrant a ban. However, I haven’t heard anything from the other side so for now I’m neutral.

7. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

See here's a +1 from asdeo

BloodStrike and Acid Monkey like this.
  8. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

Denied.

Its way to exhaustive to even make an attempt to explain moose needs to be banned.

Im tired of the shit and now I've removed the leaks. Should I just change the reason to staff harassment, blackmail, false accusations, falsifying evidence, or publicizing staff channels? All of those can work for an alternative reason if moose is interested, but Im certainly not.

There is no more chances for Moose.

Draliri, Boywolfpup, Brawdy and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.