1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relaxer Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by relaxer, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. relaxer

relaxer
    Expand Collapse

In-game name: Relaxer

Ban/Mute length: 6 months.

Why were you banned/muted?: Moosebobby asked me to help move items. This was an action done in reaction to his duped items being discovered.

Why should we unban/unmute you?: Moosebobby is the root of the problem. Had I been complicit in the duping and wanted to meaningfully hurt Civwars, the items would never had been discovered and I wouldn't spend so much time trying to guide Moose onto a better path.

Additional notes:

We are here today not to review Relaxer's ban appeal, but to celebrate an occasion of freedom — symbolizing an end, as well as a beginning — signifying renewal, as well as change. For I have sworn before you here and Almighty God this oath, my time with Moosebobby on Civwars, has ended.

The server is very different now. And now, the admins hold in their mortal hands the power to abolish all the suffering cast down upon me. The same revolutionary beliefs for which I fought Moose against are still at issue on the server — the belief that the rights of players to play on this server come not from the generosity of Nexus, but from the hand of admins.

We dare not forget today that I am still the heir of that first revolution. The first real fight against the reign of Moosebobby and the treachery of Nexus. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Civwars players — born in this post-Moose era, tempered by war, saved by a hard and bitter banishment — Let me guide these new Civwars players, as I tried and failed, to guide Moose.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes me well or ill, that I shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty on this server.

This much I pledge — and more.

For these beliefs and morals I hold dear, does my torch of liberty not deserve to burn bright and guide this new generation of player?

To the new nations whom I can now welcome to the ranks of the Civwars history, I pledge our word that one form of colonial control shall not have passed away merely to be replaced by a far more iron tyranny. I shall always hope to find them strongly supporting their own freedom — and to remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside.

To the admins, I offer a special pledge — to convert our good words into good deeds — in a new alliance for progress — to assist players and nations in casting off the chains of Moose's misdeeds. But this peaceful revolution of hope cannot become the prey of hostile powers. Let all players know that I shall join with them to oppose aggression or subversion anywhere on Civwars. And let every other server looking to do a server invasion know that this server intends to remain the master of its own house.

So let us begin anew — remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. I have suffered for Moose's crimes, and I pledge this, never again.

Let both sides, players and admins, explore what problems unite us instead of belabouring those problems which divide us.

Let both sides, for the first time, formulate serious and precise proposals to better ensure rules are followed — and bring the absolute power to destroy other nations under the absolute control of all nations.

Let both sides seek to invoke the wonders of this server instead of its terrors. Together let us explore the stars, conquer the deserts, eradicate disease, tap the ocean depths, and encourage the arts and commerce, instead of breaking rules.

Let both sides unite to heed in all corners of the earth the command of Isaiah — to "undo the heavy burdens -. and to let the oppressed go free."

And if a beachhead of cooperation may push back the jungle of suspicion, let both sides join in creating a new endeavour, not a new balance of power, but a new world of law, where the strong are just and the weak secure and the peace preserved.

All this will not be finished in the first 100 days. Nor will it be finished in the first 1,000 days, nor in the life of this player, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this server. But, I ask this of the admins, let me begin.

And finally, my fellow players: ask not what your nation can do for you — ask what you can do for your nation.

#UnbanRelaxer

Acid Monkey and Asdeo like this.
  2. TI1TED

TI1TED
    Expand Collapse
    hi guys

+1, OG players coming back could help the community and Relaxer seems like a good enough guy :)

relaxer likes this.
  3. _Bloody_

_Bloody_
    Expand Collapse

+1 og could always help

relaxer likes this.
  4. Flamzy

Flamzy
    Expand Collapse

+1 He is Picasso and creepers are his art

Vali and relaxer like this.
  5. estsalvia

estsalvia
    Expand Collapse
    est ☺

+1 !!!!!

6. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

He's my man and where I started off, pleasure fighting with you and would be glad to have you back. Unban my man Relaxer and let's get this game on the road

7. @TheRealMiner_Frost

@TheRealMiner_Frost
    Expand Collapse
    miner_frost

8. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Just click
    Donator

10/10 would have sex with this man

relaxers a cool dude, not sure why he wants to come back but I welcome it

+1

9. lilyuh

lilyuh
    Expand Collapse

+1 Nexus come back

10. Dr_Chocolate

Dr_Chocolate
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator

It is with a heavy heart that I must accept this appeal. Although it was quite cringe, it was an enjoyable read and you seem to have a new perspective on the server. Your honesty and helpfulness during the entire investigation was incredibly useful and has not been forgotten. It got you leniency at the time of punishment and is helping you out once again here. You have been granted a brand new slate and a fresh start here on CivWars. We are looking forward to seeing you around! :)

ACCEPTED!

Asdeo and Acid Monkey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.