1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry Civ Wars - Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by MLG_Twinky, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLG_Twinky

MLG_Twinky
    Expand Collapse

In-game name: MLG_Twinky

Ban/Mute length:
    Permanent Ban

Why were you banned/muted?:
    I was banned because I was stupid and used items from a dupe glitch

Staff member who banned/muted you: Dan

Why should we unban/unmute you?

Hi, my name is MLG_Twinky and I was banned for keeping duped items (2 stacks of dia blocks) and keeping duped money. I'm extremely sorry for what I did and I'm sorry for any harm or damage it caused. I should have known better and instantly got rid of the items and I have no excuse. My actions were unacceptable and I deserve to be punished.

I think Civ Wars has a great community and I hate to think that I was a member of a group the tarnished Civ wars reputation. I hope one day, I could return to this community, as a changed person.

I also deeply sorry for being toxic to members of the great community like Randal and dan, I hope you accept my apology.

I am so sorry for abusing items and I understand it was VERY wrong. Not only have caused problems for people but I have also harmed Civ wars reputation. I deeply regret my actions and will never ever do it again. Thank you for reading my appeal.

MooseBobby likes this.
  2. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

Your last appeal you lied on and assumed no one would catch you. You’ve been banned before for hacking. almost every staff member had made it clear that just because you are a known member of the community doesn’t mean you get a free pass anymore. -1

Boywolfpup likes this.
  3. MLG_Twinky

MLG_Twinky
    Expand Collapse

Finally some feedback. :)
    • Thank you for calling me a known member of the community, I appreciate it.
    • Also, I've never hacked on civ, only used a texture pack - which I deeply regret -.
    • I didn't lie, at first I believed the money was legit ( 50k wasn't that hard to get ). But when I received over 1 million I knew something wasn't right, I then returned the money.
    • Where did I say 'I assumed no one would catch me' on my last appeal?

4. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

You have shown a consistent pattern of rule-breaking & deceit that is not in line with what is expected or accepted from a member of this community, much less a "known" member of the community.

As such, you are not welcome back on the server.

Should we change our minds on this you will be notified.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.