1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Svearike - Hostilities Towards the Nation

Discussion in 'Town / Nation Threads' started by Ratriq, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Ratriq

Ratriq
    Expand Collapse
    Top Swedish Meatball on CivWars

Yesterday midnight, Svearikes capital just got attacked as we were waiting for our neutrality approval that should come through today.

We said earlier that we won't limit our fellow merchant's income because of personal opinions but now that's not the case anymore. An attack on Svearikes capital is an attack on the nation itself, we as a nation must stick together and support each other and thus we are stopping any kind of trading with Israel.

But it's not done, Israel will not be allowed in on Svearike territory since Israel isn't just disliked anymore, they are enemies.
    Gueret is on the watchlist since they both paid nemesis 40k to flag us, which luckily we avoided my letting them the flag and just split the money. But later when I left they paid Israel to bomb us which oh they did, there is now a hole in the heart on Svearike and this will not be tolerated. Gueret is still allowed to trade and be on our territory but we won't look the other way next time.

Edit after further clarification, Syndicate was a member of Vesoul, not Gueret, which means I take back our aggression towards Gueret, but we Vesoul is not safe from this.
    This is a special attack on me because I was a member of Vesoul for over a month and it was my only nation I was apart of, to be attacked by my own nation members is serious salt in the wound.

-Ratric

#1 Ratriq, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Acid Monkey likes this.
  2. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

Isnt Gueret neutral? How the fuck are they paying people to do this crazy shit

Acid Monkey likes this.
  3. Ratriq

Ratriq
    Expand Collapse
    Top Swedish Meatball on CivWars

Dunno but this is the third time yesterday and the rules clearly say this is against what neutral is allowed to do, since they aren't allowed to incite any kind of violence.

First Synd did pay Asdeo 40k for flagging me which he did but later stopped doing when he got the money, but at the moment everyone, including Synd thought he was actually going to flag me, again, luckily he didn't and we split the cash later.
    Then Dread paid you guys to, well, attack me. I got nothing against Dread anymore since I've talked to him, but it's still breaking the rules never the less about neutrality and Gueret.

Lastly, Synd after I left, paid Israel to bomb me and if you Nemesis wasn't there to protect my town, I would've lost all my stuff and all hard work on my automations..
    That's 3 times breaking the neutrality rules in one night, should be more than 3 fines in my opinion since the rules clearly say:

Infractions and Punishment
    • Abuse of neutrality will not be tolerated. Breaking neutrality rules, you will be subject to a fine based on the severity of the infraction. Severe or repeated infractions may result in removal of your neutrality and/or punishment at the server level at the discretion of the administrators.

4. piker5674

piker5674
    Expand Collapse

ok boomer

XSphinxHDX and Draliri like this.