1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tags and Veterans Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MooseBobby, Jan 22, 2020.

1. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

DO NOT LET DREADMORE CODE A CUSTOM SOLUTION - HIS TRACK RECORD FOR HIS PLUGINS IS TERRIBLE AND THEY ALL ARE HALF ASSED AND BROKEN. THANK YOU.

What do you want to happen: Add tags in the donor shop, crates, and for veterans

Why should it happen: Because it would be a cool feature

What will this bring to the server:
    So basically remove the towny title before your name and replace that with a tag, or just remove it and make them a suffix. You would get these tags from donating (each rank would come with one and you get each one from the rank under you also), unique donor ones only (just separate tags you buy in the shop), crate keys, maybe some in the shop for ingame money, and veteran status. For example there would different tags depending on when you joined the server and you would get all the tags from the year you first joined on wards. And if we have any events maybe prizes for those.
    Ideas:
    2014 = Immortal
    2015 = Ancient
    2016 = Veteran +
    2017 = Veteran
    2018 = Committed

To get your veteran tag you must like reply to a thread with proof you joined back then or get another veteran to vouch for you.

Additional Info: DONT LET DREADMORE CODE IT OMG HE IS AN IDIOT -> https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/deluxetags.4390/ <- works on 1.15 even though not listed i joined the support discord. Thanks

2. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Developer Senior Adminstrator

Hey, Moosebobby,

I wanted to start off by saying, thank you for the suggestion! I personally have thought of this in the past but I feel like this would extremely take away from what it is to be an original player on play.civwars.net. This is also why we have the wiki. Although I don't agree with your suggestion in full I do feel we should make something unique for old players.

Maybe just add like a symbol prefix that is colored before your prefix to show tenure.

Anyways,

I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day,
    Dreadmore.

3. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

you didnt say how it would take anything away though.

4. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

MooseBobby likes this.
  5. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

literally encouraging more donor stuff also though to make up for whatever reasoning made people buy elite less

6. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

Re-read Dreadmore's post above.