1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unofficial Poll - Locking up Moosebobby for his crimes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MooseBobby, Nov 23, 2019.

?

Lock him up?

1. Yes

2. No, Fuck moose but he doesn’t deserve this

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Staff Member Donator

Ok so you guys are always like “Moosebobby gay and shouldn’t be Staff cus muh backdoor” and “moosebobby 2 stronk he kills all noob towns and groups with overpowered nexus klan”. Etc

So like would you guys oppose locking me up in my base until the server is much more active? Here’s how it would be

- you know how I have like 2 bazillon claims around my base - essentially those would be my prison and I can’t leave it
    - I would have to unclaim all my outposts and sethomes outside my base
    - no one can enter the claims and I can’t leave, essentially an isolation chamber
    - revoke all my teleport perms

This way you guys can be like “yay Moosebobby is gone so I can build in peace and do other wars that arent entire server wars where I get raped by 14 Nexus members showing up at my vault”. Let me know what you think.

Also doing this because I have a war problem and need professional help and should be contained Incase of relapsing. Thank you.

2. Slim

Slim
    Expand Collapse
    Princeps of Amnem

moosebobby es richard neixon JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAA

3. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul: Still banned

Mooseman baby, yeah yeah aight?

MooseBobby likes this.
  4. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Staff Member Donator

Aight?

5. Meloye

Meloye
    Expand Collapse

do what you want

Draliri likes this.
  6. Flamzy

Flamzy
    Expand Collapse

based and redpileld or something i love youp

MooseBobby likes this.
  7. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Staff Member Donator

I lov youp 2

8. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

Who's to say you won't play regardless?

Likely going to happen either way.

"Until" the server is much more active? That's two jokes in one - you've achieved comedy.

9. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Staff Member Donator

Obviously you didn’t read my post at all if you ask these questions lmao. Also if you hate the community enough to keep counter signaling it coming back just leave.

10. Sparkledog

Sparkledog
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Governor and Winterfell Queen

Big ego post

Draliri and MooseBobby like this.
  11. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul: Still banned

honestly do whatever the hell you want and while your at it unban me so i can build you a shrine

12. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Staff Member Donator

Ok unbanned

13. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Ex Nexuian, Hoping for server revival.
    Donator

i will smuggle alcohol and things into your town 4 u

14. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Mooseman baby doesn’t drink the alcohol, too degenerate for him

MooseBobby likes this.
  15. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Staff Member Donator

This but unironically

16. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

Past experiences...
    I still want to see where it goes even though it's not the same as it used to be, as do many others who also don't (currently?) play.