1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vibration Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Vibration, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vibration

Vibration
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: Vibration
    • Ban/Mute length: perm
    • Why were you banned/muted?:X-ray
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?:
      I am not here to say that I was in the right and that I do not deserve this ban. But please here me out. I have been a long time minecraft player since 2012. I have played on many towny war servers. I just recently got back into it all and found a sever that was not pay to win. I do regret using x-ray and I will uninstall it because it has caused me to lose a good server. I have not been able to find a good server that does not have stupid OP sets of armor and such. I just wanted to possibly see if I could get my ban reduced from being permanent. I will become apart of the community. I can take my punishment if need be though. I will also tell some friends about the server so we can all play and make a town. I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me. Again I know what I did. I know that one post on a forum won't convince you will change but I can guarantee i wont do it again. If i did anyone the great staff would bring me a swift ban. I appreciate the work you guys put into the server btw as a java dev.

#1 Vibration, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

I see you found the correct forum.

Accepted, ban will be lowered to 30 days.

If you want to play, don't cheat. That simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.