1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Ray Ban re-Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by NBonaparte_BG, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NBonaparte_BG

NBonaparte_BG
    Expand Collapse
    Empereur d'GEF

So yea I've checked the first appeal which got denied it did have a few problems that I made prob cause lack of info(I was writing for another person) and I was tired when I wrote it. I wish this time it can go through and we can end all these x-ray bs that I do not and never wanted to go through.
    • In-game name: PureFlame
    • Ban/Mute length: 1 month
    • Why were you banned/muted?: X-Ray
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?:

Ok, first of all, just clarifying, some of the stuff I've written on the 1st appeal wasn't true, but I've written everything I've heard from PureFlame, he was just too uncomfortable to tell me about his intention, but I've got it right this time after talking to him in person in real life.

I'm going to respond to this with a story:

I first invited PureFlame, who is my friend IRL, to this community just to help me with my town. I was never an "epic gamer", I am pretty bad at Minecraft tbh, even tho started at a young age. Even till last year I still couldn't get iron after days of mining(which I got memed by boywolfpup) So PureFlame came with the aim of helping me, not cheating, hacking, exploiting whatsoever on the server, at least I never thought about that.

When I was conversing with him, he talked about a texture pack which he just downloaded that allows him to see diamonds through darkness, I did not know it was x-ray I just thought it was a normal texture pack(tbh I did not even know what the heck was x-ray and how you can cheat with texture packs) I basically didn't have any doubts at him. When I was mining with him, I saw him running through the mine without using any torches, which led me had to find where is up every time tping to him. He later then got bored and left as what he always do(he has anger issues and a raging personality) but at this point, I still did not know he was using x-ray or any cheat whatsoever.

2nd day, he joined me, I tped to him and almost died in the dark, I asked him how he could mine so far without torches but he said he was somehow skilled so I gave up doubting him(I always thought he is way better than me after seeing him getting top 2s every time in skywars and beating me all the time in duels) When we came back to home, I showed him the portal I crafted from the loots I got in a fallen town. We went around the nether, then found another portal, which led to a very deep mine, he ran through it again, without torches, grabbing gold, lapis and other precious ores until we got diamond which is when things started to get weird: he dug into random directions, after every few blocks he dug through there were veins of diamond, even I had no idea how he got the diamonds so quickly. Sadly, I did not even know that cheats like this existed, so I was like a native tribe: thinking that this is the miracle of God.

When we got out and triumphed over our gains, Mr. danghannistan entered the server at the same time I was going off to search for other civilizations, so when I turned back to grab some food PureFlame was gone, banned for a month.

At that moment I was in both confusion and sadness, as I have lost my best friend in the server over a reason that I did not know, I told PureFlame that he did nothing wrong and I would tell the admin to get him unbanned, but PureFlame was there calm and telling me its ok. I just thought he was rage quitting, so I begged and begged to the Admin, and then I was led to the forums. I asked a few old friends to help me with posting the appeal, I finished writing the appeal as soon as possible, every hour checking if it has been reviewed or not, hoping that my friend will come back as soon as possible. I just didn't want to make PureFlame any bit of upset, as he is my friend.

• If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: Yes, but I will sing it for him, he will choose the song.

• In-game name: NBonaparte_BG

• Ban/Mute length: 1 month
    • Why were you banned/muted?: X-Ray
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?:
    Another Clarification, this story which is true so does the 1st one, will also cover the rest of PureFlame's motives and Infos that I've known the day after the appeal was posted(which I got the real Infos) Please finish story no bs

Ok, I have once played this game a while ago at march 2018, known a few friends, but prob more enemies cause I was kinda toxic as a kid. But I still have been catching up with the changes to the server and know what has been happening.

I loved this server, not because the time I've been here, nor the people I've met, its because I love the genre, strategy, and especially real-time long term strategy games, like HOI4 CIV6, etc (which I have been playing for years and hundreds of hours) I also like trans-historical(if that is the right word) roleplaying a LOT. And yes I found this game by searching up games like Civ6.

I would've not stopped playing in the server last year and kept going if the server was less dead and I was less noobish. But still, I've played on CivWars longer than any other Minecraft server, and it's certainly my favorite, still is.

Back to the X-ray incident, after having all that diamonds, saving my town from being instant deletus(which happened once and crippled my soul) but sadly losing PureFlame, I was very lonely and still, confused. I then met a boy at my age who's name is Seth, he had a talk with me with lagged connection and we mined some iron. He later then talked about using x-ray, I certainly said no to that and telling him I will kick him and block him if he does, even if he is using his alt account. I did not want to lose another friend from this x-ray bs and certainly did not want the admins to think I'm leading an x-ray cheater group.

After the server refresh, I found a treasure map and tried to find the location of the chest. It took me around 1 hour and I was desperately digging a big radius around the treasure's location. I thought I could use that texture pack PureFlame used to find diamonds to find that treasure chest, and then delete it. When I used the texture pack I found out that its way different than what I thought it was like, even though I could see ores I still refused to dig them and only took the chest which was literally 2 blocks away(tbh I have to say the treasure map was broken the treasure was at an offset). After I got the treasure chest( which was 2 blocks away remember), I took the texture map off cause I hated it(it made me lose my friends) But then thinking about how I've been playing for at least 14 game hours per day for 3 days, still haven't got any diamonds by myself, and still digging coal and iron.

I did the worst thing I could do with that texture pack still installed, as one of my personalities greed, has tricked me into reopening the texture pack again. Even with the x-ray on I still couldn't find diamonds, all I could get is stacks of red stones(which are useless cause I ain't a Redstone engineer) and iron which I don't need. A few diamonds were found and some of them even lost in the lava(it took me 2 and a half hours to get half what PureFlame got in 5mins, which means I'm still unepic gamer even with x-ray), I only sold a fraction of them(rest of them were used for fixing), turned off the texture pack and went to sleep(IRL)

Of course, I just realized today that all these uses of x-rays were tracked so no wonder PureFlame got banned at midnight in America and Mr. danghannistan was literally waiting for me in the server the next day. If I have read the news and known what x-ray is then this shit wouldn't happen. I had no idea of the shit I was dealing with before writing this long appeal, and PureFlame prob has known half.

Also, PureFlame is a very lazy man IRL, he asked me and his friends' lots of tasks and stuff, I usually accept them cause I'm born to be a "slave". And that is one of the reasons he used the texture pack, he could still get diamonds tho, but just slower.

In conclusion, I'm just gonna say: I will certainly not gonna do this shit again, as I never hoped to, do it with the intention of cheating, I might be shit, but I will rather be shit than making the game boring, as what all cheats do for games. PureFlame, also not gonna try that, he can get stacks of diamonds but he is just lazy, well I suppose that is what the game is made for, challenges and achievements. I hope in the future I can become a helpful member of the community, and a friendly one too, as I have been improving relationships with my old "enemies" here.

Again, x-ray is illegal here, it's bootleg it's forbidden, as I came here not to commit any crime. And I wish other people not to, cause its absolutely shit when you are caught doing it. Every time when someone talks about x-ray before joining the server, I tell them to not to do that, cause its big retardation and not fair for everyone else in the server.

You see, I have learned a lesson here, thanks to Mr. danghannistan I was never mad about him, people might think I am a lier, people do get mistaken often but I'm ok with that. If I really lied then I will rather be banned for 30 days and endure it than being let off. And I'm not a cheater, I joined this server, not to ruin it, not to mess with it, not to fuck with it, but to bring the greater good. As I am trying to get all my classmates into this server by starting a Minecraft cult. Hoping to make CivWars greater again!

If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: Yes.

I DID NOT CHECK GRAMMAR SO PLEASE DO NOT HURT YOUR OWN EYES *12AM GRAMMAR*

2. NBonaparte_BG

NBonaparte_BG
    Expand Collapse
    Empereur d'GEF

only took me 20 mins delete if you want

3. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

Unbanned. Further cheating will result in a permanent ban.

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.