1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XGames_ ban apeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by XGames_, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XGames_

XGames_
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: XGames_
    • Ban/Mute length: perm
    • Why were you banned/muted?: because i x-rayed and after that lied about that it was lag
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?:
    • i dont have a realy good reason to get unbanned, but i just wana play on your server again becouse it looked like a fun server. i am truely sorry for x-raying i tought by doing it i would have a better chance at becoming better on the server by doing it but didn't think about the consequences it would bring, and that it wouldn't be fair against the other players that had to work to be in the place they are now, also by doing it i wasted the time of the staff that they could use for better purposes than have to watch me.
      • If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: if its posible on a other point of time i would like to

Red likes this.
  2. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

This is a really well written appeal, and when I was talking to him he was really enthusiastic about trying to get unbanned. He is clearly sorry for what he has done, and he definitely has my support.

Easily a +1

Acid Monkey likes this.
  3. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

You seem quite dedicated to the community, and have shown genuine remorse.

Accepted.

Ban lowered to 20 days.

Red likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.