FTen | MrGerbil Introduction

FTen

Hello there friends, minemen and no grass touchers.

My name is Martin or I go by the in game name of FTen (previously MrGerbil) I wanted to tell you a little about my journey in life and I guess on CivWars. I joined CivWars in the back end of Summer 2016, and trundled off to the middle of an ocean where I set about moving around and settling a spot called Varden where I made a home until I started to speak to a Staff member called "Vali" and he introduced me to CivWars as a whole and I ended that night with an invite into Vali's nation (who's name has escaped me) here I quickly came to blows with a difference in ideologies with the vice president at the time, 20panda20 more commonly known by SlimDude. This is where Varden had fallen due to me being new to Towny and forgetting to deposit money into the bank. So I packed up and again moved (I wanted to move further inland regardless, so I guess it was destined) I moved to settle into a place I referred to as Al-Shaab but that was not to last unfortunately, as I had met another member, @Dr_Chocolate fresh from a return took an interest into my little colony and with a few turns I was murdered and my base then blown up, (I later found out Slim gave the cords away to Dr_C) following that I then joined New_Amnem and helped Slim build up his City into something nice. The only big thing that happened back then was when the citizens of New_Amnem decided to revolt and blow up a church of Luna which we had just established which resulted in something quite confusing and I am still unsure to the details to this date, but after that Slim decided to move to the City lead by InvaderXYZ to become the Vice President and I followed, becoming the Minister of Justice/Internal Affairs. In this time a player named "Brawdy" decided to go out on a last hurrah, flagging everyone at once, so NZC fought back and cornered Brawdy to which he blocked himself into a bunker where we laid siege to it for more than 3 days, (idk why we didn't either flag or break it, I guess we were stupid) at that time the server closed and server transferred to IHazCows, I at that time had taken a massive break from Minecraft as I had signed up to do a policing course (more about that later) and I came back a few times but few people remembered me, and I didn't really enjoy Civ back then as I had other priorities so I left and continued with other ventures. I came back to Minecraft and at once I came to check on something that had given me such joy in the past, Por- I mean CIvWars, again I found a lot of people who I didn't remember and who didn't know who I was, but I found a town with visions of grandeur but I was plagued with a few issues personally which I won't go into. So I had no other choice but to leave until I found myself enjoying a quite some time to myself, having moved down South to London to pursue a career. I can now be seen during the EU timezones.

Personal Stuff

I am currently serving as a Police Constable in London Metropolitan Police, and I have been for several months now. I really do love it and it's been the best experience of my life. I live in an Apartment cause London doesn't like affordable housing :( I'm currently 19, turning 20 in November and I thoroughly enjoy my life right now and I look forward to sharing life experiences with you all. I have never been a "noticeable" person but I have thoroughly enjoyed CivWars and I look forward to what comes next both in the servers future.

Thank you for reading this, this has been your friend.

Martin.

Moosebobby

So I packed up and again moved (I wanted to move further inland regardless, so I guess it was destined) I moved to settle into a place I referred to as Al-Shaab but that was not to last unfortunately, as I had met another member, @Dr_Chocolate fresh from a return took an interest into my little colony and with a few turns I was murdered and my base then blown up, (I later found out Slim gave the cords away to Dr_C) following that I then joined New_Amnem and helped Slim build up his City into something nice.
Holy fuck learn to use a period.

So I packed up and again moved (I wanted to move further inland regardless, so I guess it was destined) I moved to settle into a place I referred to as Al-Shaab but that was not to last unfortunately, as I had met another member, @Dr_Chocolate fresh from a return took an interest into my little colony and with a few turns I was murdered and my base then blown up, (I later found out Slim gave the cords away to Dr_C) following that I then joined New_Amnem and helped Slim build up his City into something nice.
ijya0vi6kuoz.png

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.