Denied Asdeo for Community Manager/Moderator/Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saier

In game name: Asdeo
(I am also known on the accounts Civwars and Saier)

Country/Timezone: United States of America; Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe you should be staff?: First things first, despite all of the rather stupid things I do around the community and in game there is one undeniable fact that If you came to civ through another server I touched, you were likely to hear of me pushing for your group to play it again and again vouching profoundly for it. This was the case during Covid, and the recent summers. With me being a walking *************, having friends that have already been staff, assisted in the testing of many of civs features itself and more in helping the creation of them I do not see why I would not be a good fit to be in a higher position I am asking for completely. Yes I have said slurs before, yes I’ve broken the rules before BUT this is what our community is truly like and I think denying that is completely stupid and putting up some golden front won’t get us anywhere. I’ve been a member of Civwars since my very early childhood as many other members that unfortunately are no longer with us today. But undoubtedly I have pushed the extra step in terms of advertising, community input and overall support and consistency within the Civwars community. I only wish to see the servers success and will report what I feel will help the server grow and continue being the same server that was handed off from coolsurdy to our current owner, derp. Though derp himself didn’t play the old Civwars and does not need to keep up that facade I am willing to put my hand out and steer him in the right direction for what I believe civ players would want need and what potential players would be interested in.

What would you bring to our current staff team?: activity and possibly a fresh slate of ideas and community perspective. Also I can probably tell you how I manage to alt so much lmao

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: a complete rework of the war and towny system.

Anything else to add?: be lucky I didn’t ask for admin

кислота

In game name: Asdeo
(I am also known on the accounts Civwars and Saier)

Country/Timezone: United States of America; Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe you should be staff?: First things first, despite all of the rather stupid things I do around the community and in game there is one undeniable fact that If you came to civ through another server I touched, you were likely to hear of me pushing for your group to play it again and again vouching profoundly for it. This was the case during Covid, and the recent summers. With me being a walking *************, having friends that have already been staff, assisted in the testing of many of civs features itself and more in helping the creation of them I do not see why I would not be a good fit to be in a higher position I am asking for completely. Yes I have said slurs before, yes I’ve broken the rules before BUT this is what our community is truly like and I think denying that is completely stupid and putting up some golden front won’t get us anywhere. I’ve been a member of Civwars since my very early childhood as many other members that unfortunately are no longer with us today. But undoubtedly I have pushed the extra step in terms of advertising, community input and overall support and consistency within the Civwars community. I only wish to see the servers success and will report what I feel will help the server grow and continue being the same server that was handed off from coolsurdy to our current owner, derp. Though derp himself didn’t play the old Civwars and does not need to keep up that facade I am willing to put my hand out and steer him in the right direction for what I believe civ players would want need and what potential players would be interested in.

What would you bring to our current staff team?: activity and possibly a fresh slate of ideas and community perspective. Also I can probably tell you how I manage to alt so much lmao

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: a complete rework of the war and towny system.

Anything else to add?: be lucky I didn’t ask for admin
As a long time player and life time person of color, I have to say Asdeo would be a good addition to the civwars staff team.

+1, Удачи!

Phurry

1D6463AA-74E2-4BF3-8DE8-B302B30E597D.jpeg0E25B295-9246-4989-B67A-9AB4246F36F7.jpeg
I rest my case.

In conclusion, I think asdeo would be a great addition to the staff team. He's a well known player that understands the needs and wants of the civ community.

+1 ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.