Accepted ban appeal since too swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

wqwad

ign: imasaltypenguin

threatning to dox when i said "your gonna get doxxed"

says not whitelisted

Says "not whitelisted"

they bowed me in a 1v1 for 3 roulette keys when they were potting and i had literally no steak

first punishment and i regret to do what i did as when the time i had played civwars it was fun and i was making new friends.

I didn't intend for saying "ur gonna get doxxed" to be taken seriously i'm sorry for that and i regret saying that since now I actually know somebodys been doxxed sorry for the trouble.

ofc

Last edited:

wqwad

btw i have a brother who plays just wanted to say if he ever played with same ip i wont play rn though so it doesn't look like i alt

wqwad

do i have to
Copy and paste the following format to appeal your punishment.

IGN:

Why were you banned/muted?:

Who banned/muted you?:

For how long are you banned/muted?:

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?:

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?:

Anything else you think we should know:

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): copy n paste that?

I'm willing to reduce this to a 30 day ban (you would serve 26 more days). I will not reduce your ban further than that, since you tried to ban evade right after you were banned. Please know that doxxing jokes or threats have a zero-tolerance policy, explicitly explained in the rules, given how prevalent this issue is in the Minecraft PvP community. A repeat offense will be unappealable.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.