Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BongRipz420365

IGN: BongRipz420365

Why were you banned/muted?: DDos threat

Who banned/muted you?: Dreadmore and a mod referenced him (Do not remember the mods name)

For how long are you banned/muted?: Permeant

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?: I did not read the rules and I thought it would not be taken seriously

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?: I intended for it to be a joke since I was messing with the mod. I do not know how to DDos and will not learn how to. I realize now this is a serious threat and will not joke about this again.

Anything else you think we should know: I am very sorry

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): Let me talk to my lawyer about it and ill get back to you on that.

Last edited:

IHazCow

Owner
Staff member
IGN: BongRipz420365

Why were you banned/muted?: DDos threat

Who banned/muted you?: Dreadmore and a mod referenced him (Do not remember the mods name)

For how long are you banned/muted?: Permeant

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?: I did not read the rules and I thought it would not be taken seriously

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?: I intended for it to be a joke since I was messing with the mod. I do not know how to DDos and will how to. I realize now this is a serious threat and will not joke about this again.

Anything else you think we should know: I am very sorry

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): Let me talk to my lawyer about it and ill get back to you on that.

WILL NOT LEARN HOW TO******
What'd the lawyer say?

FTen

I feel like personally threatining to ddos someone SHOULDN'T be a head scratcher as a rule. It's standard practise not to do it and simply the excuse "I didn't know it was the servers rule" is throwing blame away. -1

BongRipz420365

I feel like personally threatining to ddos someone SHOULDN'T be a head scratcher as a rule. It's standard practise not to do it and simply the excuse "I didn't know it was the servers rule" is throwing blame away. -1
I did not realize that it was a serious threat and I intended for it to be a joke. I have learned my lesson and will not make jokes about that stuff again. I answered the question that was at hand and then in the next question I said why. This is not a throw away, but just a show of your poor lack of reading skills. Please do not give me a minus unjustly.

Mad MMTM

Donator
I will say, since he has had time to read the rules, and he knows the severity of his actions, I feel he should get a second chance, if it was a player that didn't care they would have stopped making an attempt to even be unbanned. I feel this shows understanding and I am therefore for this player being unbanned and given a second chance. (Plus karaoke) +1

BongRipz420365

I will say, since he has had time to read the rules, and he knows the severity of his actions, I feel he should get a second chance, if it was a player that didn't care they would have stopped making an attempt to even be unbanned. I feel this shows understanding and I am therefore for this player being unbanned and given a second chance. (Plus karaoke) +1
Thank you! You never told me your paypal though

Mr. BongRipz,

My lawyer has been in contact with your's, and I think a karaoke date will be arranged.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the fact you are apologetic and seem truly regretful of your actions. We take DDoS/dox jokes and threats very seriously due to not only the prevalence of both in the greater Minecraft communities, but also with recent incidents right here at CivWars. I want to stress that a repeat offense will not be appealable. I'm going to set your ban at 2 weeks right now, and once you do your karaoke song, it will be fully removed. (I guess I just announced karaoke will be next weekend lol). I hope to see you back on the server soon!

ACCEPTED

Regards,
Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.