Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolanboi7

IGN: dolanboi7#6473

Why were you banned/muted?:Duping

Who banned/muted you?:Dr_Chocolate

For how long are you banned/muted?: Permantly

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?: I did not know it was against the rules at the time know looking back at it. That was a pretty smooth brain decision. It was kind of just impulse to get a bunch of gold blocks and not work for it. Really wrong and I feel guilty about it. I don’t like cheaters and honestly really ashamed that I did it.

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?: Well I will always try my best to follow the rules and do the right thing so I don't see myself doing something like this in the future on purpose. I will also try my best if I am unbanned to make things right between me and the mod team and reverse the bad thing i have done. I hope we can work together and I can make things right in between us.

Anything else you think we should know: Sorry for not posting in correct format the first time. Also pretty epic Profile pic. Again sorry if I am unbanned I will never break a rule on propose this is the only Minecraft server I genuinely enjoy.

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): Yes definitely however I am not good at singing. Just a warning.

Last edited:
Please use the ban appeal format found in this link!

Dolanboi7

Please use the ban appeal format found in this link!

Sorry didn't realize I did it wrong.

Mr. Dolan,

I am going to shorten your ban appeal to 2 weeks, pending your karaoke performance. Please do not use a duplication glitch again in the future, as you will be not allowed to appeal.

ACCEPTED - PENDING

Regards,
Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.