Pending Bloody Mod Application

_Bl00dy

In game name: _Bl00dy
Country/Timezone: EST
Why do you believe you should be staff?: I know I was staff before, I just want a second chance to help the server. I have been playing this server for 5+ years and I genuinely want to help out. I also understand my warm history is very long, but I hope upper staff can give me a chance to prove myself so I can give back to a server I love.
What would you bring to our current staff team?: I would bring a person who’s committed in moving the server into a brighter future. I want to make sure civwars flourishes and has a long future.
If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: I would change the 2:1 rule so it can’t be cheesed as it happened last map like most war players know.
Anything else to add?: hopefully I am given a chance to prove I am a new man, I love civwars. Long live civwars ❤️

Adzy

In my opinion it makes complete sense that Bloody is given the chance to moderate the server. He's experienced, loyal and like he mentioned in his app has been involved with civ for 5+ years. I also agree with the thing he would change, nobody likes the 2:1 rule, it sucks.

I've played both with and against Bloody and know he's honest and good at doing the right thing and making sensible choices/decisions when it comes to rule breaking and have had no issues or drama about rule breaking in the time I've played with him. He's also very unbiased in discussions and debates that happen on the server and doesn't get involved or pick a side which is a very good quality when it comes to moderating.

Definitely has my vote. +100

Moosebobby

Bloody Legend has been a stable of the Civwars community for many years now and has matured into a fine young man capable of rational and logical decisions. Not only this, but Bloody is a true Civwars patriot and will always put the interest of the true Civwars community first over all special interests and earth server player shenanigans.

+1

Saier

In game name: _Bl00dy
Country/Timezone: EST
Why do you believe you should be staff?: I know I was staff before, I just want a second chance to help the server. I have been playing this server for 5+ years and I genuinely want to help out. I also understand my warm history is very long, but I hope upper staff can give me a chance to prove myself so I can give back to a server I love.
What would you bring to our current staff team?: I would bring a person who’s committed in moving the server into a brighter future. I want to make sure civwars flourishes and has a long future.
If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: I would change the 2:1 rule so it can’t be cheesed as it happened last map like most war players know.
Anything else to add?: hopefully I am given a chance to prove I am a new man, I love civwars. Long live civwars ❤️
+1 nuff said man knows what he’s doing

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.