Pending Codyblueblue's Moderator Application

Codyblueblue

IGN: Codyblueblue

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

Why do you believe you should be staff?: In the half-decade I've been a member of the Civwars community, I've realized how much this community has given me. Even during the long stretches of server downtime, I was still able to reap the benefits of this community, which has been many. I have made friendships, both online, and as of recently, real life because of the people who play this server. I have, quite literally, had thousands of hours of fun thanks to this server... and I want to give back. I want to see Civwars take new heights, to reach a level of greatness that Civ is yet to see. In short, I feel I'd be a quality staff member because I personally have an interest in seeing Civ succeed, as thanks for all it has done for me.

What would you bring to our current staff team?: I am very familiar with many things regarding Civ: The rules and norms, the community, and the mechanics of the server. I have some, albeit limited experience with moderation, and some experience with plugins. I'd also bring a willingness to work, out of a want to be a part of this server's success.

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: Make gear harder to grind, so that every set lost in a PVP situation is not as easily replaced.

Anything else to add?: N/A

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.