discord mute!

Sehs

IGN:Samba#2603/familygayrp

Why were you banned/muted?: saying "beaner"
Who banned/muted you?: Red
For how long are you banned/muted?: Perm

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?: i said beaner
Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?: i promise to follow the server guidelines from now on

Anything else you think we should know: no
Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): ajajaja no.

_Pesto

I have spoken to Red and he feels that your actions of driving away new players, repeated offences of toxicity and the use of discrimantory speech have not been punished long enough. As a result, you will be unmuted after 3 weeks. This decision is final.

Sehs

I have spoken to Red and he feels that your actions of driving away new players, repeated offences of toxicity and the use of discrimantory speech have not been punished long enough. As a result, you will be unmuted after 3 weeks. This decision is final.
this is an old discord appeal it was cuz i said "be*ner" in disc chat , for some reason the mute was a perm which was very harsh but i got unbanned like a week after but then i got muted again for absolutely no reason , all i did was say the staff is unprofessional and bias about a decision that happened a while back related to titan_A's ban and then red perm muted me again despite it saying respectful disagreement and criticism being allowed on the server and even written in the server rules here (H. Players must respect staff decisions. Respectful disagreement and constructive criticism is allowed. Harassment over staffed duties is not allowed. Players are not required to respect staff any more than other players during normal gameplay; this rule applies exclusively to staff duties and decisions.) this mute was completely invalid i even got a perm mute in game for absolutely no reason at all .

Attachments

• Screenshot_3943.png
    Screenshot_3943.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.