Accepted HexxFerret Dev Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HexxFerret

In game name: hxfr
Country/Timezone: GMT
Why do you believe you should be staff?: Because i am a very good code monkey (Java + Python) and i will do work on classes that are passed over to me with confidentiality (especially with the NDA you'll give me). I made mr durgasoft himself proud. I know in the past i have been immature but i am a big boy now and i do big boy things with big boy tools.
What would you bring to our current staff team?: A Java Developer who is pretty epic
If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: me and dreadmore do code project that gets added on civwars
Anything else to add?: not really, civwars is epic.

IHazCow

Owner
Staff member
What are some ideas, in terms of development ,that you want to do immediately in order to help better the CivWars experience?

Dreadmore

Community Manager
Staff member
I have helped Hexx occasionally with his Java projects and he seems to have some fun ideas and motivation to complete them. I wouldn't mind letting him work on separate projects for civ that would merge in.

Interesting Hexx, good luck.

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
Despite the low effort put into the application, I know Hex to be a good guy who puts forth his best in every project he takes on. I think he'd be a good dev.

HexxFerret

What are some ideas, in terms of development ,that you want to do immediately in order to help better the CivWars experience?
I already talked to dreadmore and i'm down to work on completing/working on the Flag Lives system for use on Civwars to improve the experience for other players. Overall I'm happy with working on pieces of code that the Civwars team sends over for me to work on.

Dreadmore

Community Manager
Staff member
Good Morning,

We have decided to accept you onto our team as a Junior Developer until you can show that you are,

1) Trustworthy
2) Possess enough knowledge of Java and the Spigot API to complete projects without excessive error.

You were already told this but this is just an official thing.

ACCEPTED

Love,
Dreadmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.