Pending KoalaOnCoke Mod Application

Hi all,

Ironic I am applying for moderator using the template I created but here we are :D

In game name: KoalaOnCoke

Country/Timezone: UK +0 GMT

Why do you believe you should be staff?: I am Applying for moderator as I believe I would be an impartial part of the staff member as I have been for the past 2 years. I will be able to remain active as much as I currently am while also being able to help and assist new members in ensuring they remain and have a good time on the server. On top of this being able to suggest new ideas consistently to keep the life of the server running for all.

What would you bring to our current staff team?: I will be able to bring 2 years experience of being a staff member on this very server. I will not only bring experience but also integrity that belongs on the staff team. Being able to stay impartial and always seeing both sides of the coin in most suggestions or issues that are currently happening.
If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: I would personally make it so the community vote on what they believe should be changed. This was something I have always suggested while I were a staff member and something I would suggest again now. Whenever something needs to be changed allow the community to vote on the issues rather than changing things the community may like. A potential 65%/35% pass rate of a poll and the only people allowed to vote are players with 10+ hours in game playtime. This is something I believe I would love to run with and change for the server.

Anything else to add?: I would like to add, mainly being an ex moderator/admin on the server will assist me greatly in how I remain being an moderator. Now I understand that I was previously demoted for partaking in an issue with the jobs plugin when it was first added to the server and not doing my due diligence by reporting it as soon I found out. This is something I feel like should not overshadow the good I did as a staff member and having a dedicated moderator on the staff team.

Thank you bunch for reading and I hope I do receive any type of criticism from this post.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.