Accepted MadMMTM Report 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
I regret having to make this, but I would by lying if I said I did not see it coming. This report will not include anything from the previous report made against him, for obvious reasons. I also encourage MadMMTM to come in here and personally defend himself. It would mean a lot to the community if he could represent himself and explain his actions to us. For the record, I know it seems like there is bias on my part against MadMMTM, but I have always made my very best attempt to keep my personal feelings out of matter-of-fact business such as rules and reports. I do hope everyone keeps that in mind, and thus takes this report with a grain of salt and that it is carefully examined and explored by the staff team. I also know that the staff team is terribly busy right now, so I do not expect an immediate response. I am merely airing out the discontent of the playerbase with a member of the staff team.

The charges against MadMMTM are the following:
Staff Bias
Blatant Disregard for Rules
Abuse of Staff Privileges

While I could break these categories up much more, I decided it would be best to consolidate them into three separate categories. Without further ado, here is the case against MadMMTM.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Staff Bias
Staff bias is the hardest claim to prove and as such is probably the one that will get the least attention. I'm okay with that, I don't think staff should be demoted purely based on their opinion on members of the community. However, it is when you combine their one-sided opinions with the rest of the claims that it becomes a serious problem. Most of the evidence filed against MadMMTM are from when he left neutrality to join DPRK to fight against our side yesterday. I will make my claims and then provide evidence to substantiate the claims.
MadMMTM has a personal vendetta against me and Moosebobby (who is now inactive for personal reasons) and has had one for a long time. However, the main thing that concerns me as a player and many others is how quickly his opinions change, from one extreme to the other.
Just a few days ago, MadMMTM was railing against DPRK in voice call with us, telling us how he wants to help us beat them and various other things, while using his privilege as a neutral player to assist us. Then, some players on our side say some things about him, and he is angry at us and joins them and uses his privileges as a staff member to help them. It is not simply distaste that he has for the other side; he has proven to have a very deep, very real capacity for hate. Someone who hates the playerbase should not be forced to interact with them on a professional basis as a representative of the community consistently.

Below is video evidence of bias against DPRK, as well as abuse of staff privilege.
I am aware this footage could bring in question the legitimacy of our side's KOTH victory - I will maintain that we won it completely, but I do understand that it will most likely cause problems for us. I have stated before and I will maintain that what's best for CivWars is what I want, and rule-breaking is not what's best for CivWars. I'll leave that decision up to the Management, but I do ask that our enemies in KOTH do not use this thread to dispute the legitimacy of the KOTH victory, instead open a ticket in the Discord for that. Thank you!

Blatant Disregard for Rules and Abuse of Staff Privileges
I will jump straight into it. MadMMTM has shown through his actions and words a complete disregard for the rules that he is supposed to follow as a player and uphold as a member of the staff team. At best, he does not know the rules. At worst, he does not care for the rules. His actions yesterday proved that, and his words afterwards have shown it even more. I don't have much to say about it besides that, it's fairly straightforward so I'll just get right into where he broke the rules.

Below is a short series of images that show MadMMTM in his various ways of disregard for the rules. Each image comes with an explanation of what's going on in the description, make sure to read it.

Here is the illegal gank mentioned in the images above for reference:

Further evidence is included here. Firstly, we have MadMMTM flying around while we are trying to kill him, and then accessing a neutral's vault for items:
I was told that his fly was disabled and I do know he was warned for illegally using a neutral's vault, and one rule violation should not mean a demotion but this is not the first report against him, and this is clearly not one rule he's broken.

Next, we have MadMMTM using an illegal sethome to break my flag on DPRK (could also be staff bias). Kim_Jong_Ben also has an illegal home in the video. MadMMTM assured us that he did not have the home, only Ben did. However, if that is the case, MadMMTM allowed and encouraged Ben to use an illegal set home, and then assisted him in his rule breaking to break a warflag. I am told by another moderator who was monitoring the situation (who you can see in the chat on the server) that "they" deleted "their sethomes", which implies that both MadMMTM and Kim_Jong_Ben had illegal set homes. This is evidence of bias and rule breaking. Here is the video:

The following I do not have video evidence of but is an indisputable fact as the management and administration will be forced to agree that MadMMTM was in God mode while he was in a fight:
MadMMTM in God mode bowing us while we are trying to flag DPRK. After he is told to stop bowing us in God mode, he simply blocks our bow shots so we can't hit the people that are shooting at us.
I complain in a ticket, and we also all begin complaining on the server to MadMMTM who says that he's "not in the way". After complaints by us en masse, I am told that he has been put out of God mode. MadMMTM says that he 'got it disabled for us'.
After being taken out of God mode, we bow him off of a high platform that should kill him several times. You may be aware, when you have /fly enabled you do not take fall damage. Because of this, he does not die from fall damage, either from jumping in the fall trap or from being bowed off during the fight.

The God mode was given to him as staff privilege to record for the server. He abused this to not die in a fight. Only after we complained en masse and he was worried that he would get in trouble did he ask for it to be disabled, not when he was fighting us or any time before that during the 2 hour period he was unneutral, warring, and in God mode.
He used his staff privilege to encourage rule breaking by several people and to dissuade MLG from punishing rule breakers.
He used his staff privilege to deliver information to our side on our enemies during KOTH and to offer us safe TPs into the KOTH where we could fight (such as tping Asdeo into the middle of KOTH).

I do not think MadMMTM should be staff.
I will include more as I can think of it.

ah shit, here we go again.

Moosebobby

Bad look bro...... Unfortunately since this report was not academically peer-reviewed by credible and known scholars, I cannot support it. But it is a bad look for Devildog_X_YT.

Mad MMTM

Donator
Thank you red for addressing the concerns of my nature as a staff member. To put it simply I have been debating about leaving the staff team for personal reasons of my own anyway. But I am here to address these issues and either confirm and/or deny these accounts brought against me.

To start off with the vault access, yes I was warned and that was the end of that after having been reprimanded by Dr_Chocolate and being told to no longer be allowed to access them to get the remainder of my stuff. I purely thought it was okay since it was my stuff I was grabbing out of the chests beforehand. And that is on me for not knowing better.

2. The fly, I was flying cause I wanted to get one last little bit of footage of Vita before the perms were removed, I even came back down so yall could kill me after.
And also during the war part, I did take roughly 4 hearts of damage when I fell off the platform after my God mode was taken away, I turned off my own fly after God mode was removed as to not abuse the permission I was given.

3. I never meant to block any arrows while I was in God mode, I was just hoping around waiting for it to be removed as I pinged mgmt to remove it before I even went to the battlefield.(sad yall had to actually complain in a ticket when I asked for it to be removed myself tbh)

To double up on that, I did not know Ben had an illegal set home nor was I realizing my home was in the then taken enemy claim as before that it was within dprk territory, upon being asked to remove the home I did and so did Ben after he was asked as well.

And lastly, since you are regarding the gank situation earlier today, I genuinely thought we were not enforcing that rule so I was telling mlg what was said and that was on me for not understanding it with more clarification.

And on the koth, I only tpd yall outside on the non koth areas as there wernt any warps.

Anyway that is my defense take it as you wish but I do try my best not to break the rules while helping the community to the best of my ability and during my own time that I play.

Trickmaster6000

Staff abuse not good for server, please handle situation better to make sure this doesn't happen again.

None the less being staff has a title to your name that you have to withhold and show, having done these actions shows that staff is just under valued and anyone can become staff.

-1 for MadMMTM from me

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
The fly, I was flying cause I wanted to get one last little bit of footage of Vita before the perms were removed, I even came back down so yall could kill me after.
You were flying when Heqrtstrings was chasing you with a sword - you clearly look at him and take off as he tries to hit you. Realizing your folly you say that you'll come back down if we want to kill you (even though it is blatantly obvious, we had been killing you there for a while and there's no other reason for us to be there).
I never meant to block any arrows while I was in God mode
We told you you were and you said "no I'm not in the way" and refused to move.
You also began the battle by shooting at us while we could not hit you.
sad yall had to actually complain in a ticket when I asked for it to be removed myself tbh
Red herring.
To double up on that, I did not know Ben had an illegal set home nor was I realizing my home was in the then taken enemy claim as before that it was within dprk territory
As has been said by staff, not knowing you're breaking the rules isn't an excuse for breaking the rules. You also said you had never set a home in the claims after I had called you on it, and if it is needed I can provide evidence of this.
upon being asked to remove the home I did and so did Ben after he was asked as well.
Untrue, and logs will confirm this. You both continued to use the homes after we asked you to stop, around 2 to 3 more times. It was only when Silver began camping the sethomes did you delete them.
And on the koth, I only tpd yall outside on the non koth areas as there wernt any warps.
If you watch the video you will see that you tped Asdeo right on to the center of KOTH while he drank a turtle master potion. You both talk about it and you agree to it.

Dreadmore

Community Manager
Staff member
Good Evening,

I have reviewed this report. Raz has since resigned. No more need for this report.

Thank you for putting the effort into bettering the community,
Dreadmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.