Accepted MadMMTM Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosebobby

• Your in game name: Moosebobby

• Player being reported: MadMMTM

• Time of the incident: Across many days

• Explain what happened: Harassment, threats, and actions unbecoming of a moderator

• What rule did the player break?: Violation of Neutrality Rule 6 and behavior unbecoming of a representative of Civwars.
    (6. Neutral players must act in a way that does not incite violence. When in another player’s town they must follow the wishes of the mayor. Threats, intimidation, and insults are all prohibited. If you are attacked as a neutral player you may only fight back if you believe you are going to die.)

• Any proof to add to the report:

1624560314429.png
    ^^^ Excessive Punishment

1624560329973.png
    ^^ Harassing new players by calling them randoms instead of dealing with the situation like a moderator

• ^^ Video of him abusing glitches and block glitching
    1624560377749.png
    ^^^ Harassment of players for asking for sets
    1624560400251.png
    ^^^ Threatening violence as a neutral when I was talking to Codey_Monster at his town
    1624560426230.png
    ^^ Threatening to downvote a players staff application for having an opinion about MadMMTM

• Anything else to add: Please neutrality strike and demote him

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
+1 I have reported him before but staff is seemingly ignorant about this issue. I believe the community as a whole will agree with me when I say that DevilDog's actions do not reflect the ideals of a CivWars staff team.

FoxClient

hmmmmmm.png

I don't think a mod should be calling people that, but that's just MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.