Accepted MLG_Microwaves

MLG_Microwave

Admin
Staff member
In Game Name : MLG_Microwaves

Country/Time zone : England/GMT

Why do you believe you should be staff? : I’ve played CivWars since Derp took over, so I have good knowledge on not only how towny works but on the experience CivWars aims to provide to not only the PVP community but also the building side of Minecraft since during my time on CivWars I’ve been both Warring and Neutral. I would like to say most people know who I am for good and bad reasons. If you do not know who I am: Hi I am MLG_Microwaves, Microwave Expert and CivWars Mineman. In the past I have always been the one who has broken the rules and I am not proud of it. But as I have gotten older and as I realised that Moosebobby was not my lord and saviour I would like to think I have matured. I have many people to thank for this, some people part of civ wars and some people not part of civ wars. I believe that I would be a good fit for the civ wars staff team as I have a positive outlook, I am always willing to listen and have a good sense of judgement on what is right and wrong. I am also able to be serious when its needed but also have a laugh.

What would you bring to our current staff team? : I live in an EU time zone which would allow me to help moderate the server during EU peak times. This would mean NA staff members don’t have to stay up late to moderate the server. I have plenty of time to dedicate to Civwars and I am about to break up for summer which means even more time for CivWars. I would also like to help bridge the gap between new players and the Civwars community. As it stands many large nations/towns do not trust new players and I aim to help break down that barrier. I would like to think that I have made a good crack at it by inviting any new players to my town to help them build up a reputation in the CivWars community to hopefully help them join Bigger and Better Towns/Nations. However, it does come with some down sides such as a player that I invited to my town getting banned for Xray a couple hours after playing. (I hope you have learned your lesson). And I feel that if I were part of the staff team, I could help guide these players in the right direction. I also know my way around a plugin config and have messed around with plugins for a while so I believe I could provide some support with adding new plugins and how they would fit into CivWars helping to improve the CivWars experience.

If you could bring one change to Civwars, what would that be? : There are many changes I think CivWars should do, Some controversial such as 1.9 PVP and some not such as chat format changes and minor gameplay changes. But if I had to pick one it would defiantly be more advertising. I will be honest I was slightly disappointed by the lack of advertising during the weeks leading up to the release and I feel like it was a huge missed out opportunity. Such as the server trailer only showing the PVP/flagging side of the server not all the amazing plugins such as McMMO, jobs, fishing, mining and more.
Anything else you would like to add? : I know I’ve been toxic and cringe in the past and I do deeply regret those actions, but I hope you can take a new look at me and see who I really am.

As always, Thank you very much for taking time to read my CivWars mod application I and I hope you really do consider me for a staff position on your amazing server.

I would also like to thank Ahea, Beef and Reijvi for proof reading this.

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
In Game Name : MLG_Microwaves

Country/Time zone : England/GMT

Why do you believe you should be staff? : I’ve played CivWars since Derp took over, so I have good knowledge on not only how towny works but on the experience CivWars aims to provide to not only the PVP community but also the building side of Minecraft since during my time on CivWars I’ve been both Warring and Neutral. I would like to say most people know who I am for good and bad reasons. If you do not know who I am: Hi I am MLG_Microwaves, Microwave Expert and CivWars Mineman. In the past I have always been the one who has broken the rules and I am not proud of it. But as I have gotten older and as I realised that Moosebobby was not my lord and saviour I would like to think I have matured. I have many people to thank for this, some people part of civ wars and some people not part of civ wars. I believe that I would be a good fit for the civ wars staff team as I have a positive outlook, I am always willing to listen and have a good sense of judgement on what is right and wrong. I am also able to be serious when its needed but also have a laugh.

What would you bring to our current staff team? : I live in an EU time zone which would allow me to help moderate the server during EU peak times. This would mean NA staff members don’t have to stay up late to moderate the server. I have plenty of time to dedicate to Civwars and I am about to break up for summer which means even more time for CivWars. I would also like to help bridge the gap between new players and the Civwars community. As it stands many large nations/towns do not trust new players and I aim to help break down that barrier. I would like to think that I have made a good crack at it by inviting any new players to my town to help them build up a reputation in the CivWars community to hopefully help them join Bigger and Better Towns/Nations. However, it does come with some down sides such as a player that I invited to my town getting banned for Xray a couple hours after playing. (I hope you have learned your lesson). And I feel that if I were part of the staff team, I could help guide these players in the right direction. I also know my way around a plugin config and have messed around with plugins for a while so I believe I could provide some support with adding new plugins and how they would fit into CivWars helping to improve the CivWars experience.

If you could bring one change to Civwars, what would that be? : There are many changes I think CivWars should do, Some controversial such as 1.9 PVP and some not such as chat format changes and minor gameplay changes. But if I had to pick one it would defiantly be more advertising. I will be honest I was slightly disappointed by the lack of advertising during the weeks leading up to the release and I feel like it was a huge missed out opportunity. Such as the server trailer only showing the PVP/flagging side of the server not all the amazing plugins such as McMMO, jobs, fishing, mining and more.
Anything else you would like to add? : I know I’ve been toxic and cringe in the past and I do deeply regret those actions, but I hope you can take a new look at me and see who I really am.

As always, Thank you very much for taking time to read my CivWars mod application I and I hope you really do consider me for a staff position on your amazing server.

I would also like to thank Ahea, Beef and Reijvi for proof reading this.
+1
MLG is very active and very nice and a good guy.

Moosebobby

But as I have gotten older and as I realised that Moosebobby was not my lord and saviour I would like to think I have matured. I have many people to thank for this, some people part of civ wars and some people not part of civ wars.
-1, massive troll, snake, and incredibly toxic. He is on the brink of being expelled from the NVA (Nexus Veteran Association) and being declared a Nexus Traitor, especially after this slander.

MLG_Microwave

Admin
Staff member
-1, massive troll, snake, and incredibly toxic. He is on the brink of being expelled from the NVA (Nexus Veteran Association) and being declared a Nexus Traitor, especially after this slander.
I'm saddened to see that you feel this way about me. And I'm sorry for anything that I did to hurt you. I hope that in future my actions will change how you feel about me. Thank you

CertifiedBeef

MLG and I fight plenty in civ chat but if theres one thing we can agree on its that this server needs more people like him but he unironically is very capable and a quick learned and when he wants to be is very easy to work with, easy +1

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.