Accepted my alt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phurry

IGN: ohp

Why were you banned/muted?: "alt anchor"

Who banned/muted you?: choco

For how long are you banned/muted?: perm

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?: i didnt know it was a rule

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?: if i had known that was a rule i wouldn't have done it. i'll be sure to read over the rulebook again, im sorry

Anything else you think we should know: i enjoy having an alt

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke: phuck off

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
"i didnt know it was a rule therefore no harm done"
Didn't you apply for staff? Get out of here, lmao.

Phurry

"i didnt know it was a rule therefore no harm done"
Didn't you apply for staff? Get out of here, lmao.
I have never seen someone banned/punished for "alt anchoring" nor have I ever heard of the rule before. You say "no harm done" even though this ban is 18 days old and the first time I am appealing it. I used my alt daily around my town so yes, harm has been done to me. Not sure what me applying to staff had to do with this in any way as I never intended to break a rule and I'm appealing the ban the correct way. I am not arguing with anyone on whether I broke the rule or not, I clearly did. I just had no clue I was breaking a rule. My whole nation knew that I had my alt at Cody's town and most of Cody's town even knew that I had my alt at their town, and nobody ever informed me that I was breaking a rule. thanks.

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
I have never seen someone banned/punished for "alt anchoring" nor have I ever heard of the rule before. You say "no harm done" even though this ban is 18 days old and the first time I am appealing it. I used my alt daily around my town so yes, harm has been done to me. Not sure what me applying to staff had to do with this in any way as I never intended to break a rule and I'm appealing the ban the correct way. I am not arguing with anyone on whether I broke the rule or not, I clearly did. I just had no clue I was breaking a rule. My whole nation knew that I had my alt at Cody's town and most of Cody's town even knew that I had my alt at their town, and nobody ever informed me that I was breaking a rule. thanks.
Too long didn't read.

this you?
Yes.

Hey Phurry,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal. Not being aware of the rules isn't an excuse, especially considering how long you've been playing and how long this rule has been here. Just know a further alt violation will not be appealable and you will be limited to your main account only. I'm hesitant to accept this, but I'm willing to give you another shot at the alt.

Accepted.

Regards,
Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.