Denied Phurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phurry

In game name: Phurry

Country/Timezone: pst

Why do you believe you should be staff?: I really want to see Play.Civwars.Net continue to be the best towny war server in all of ever. I'd love to help in any way possible, even if I'm just there to help new players start their one of a kind journey on civ.

What would you bring to our current staff team?: This is my 7th year playing civ so I know my way around the server. If any new players need help or have questions I would gladly assist them. Most of my playtime is during the night when few people are on and I hardly ever see a staff member online during those hours so I could fill that void if you guys need. I'm honestly down to help with whatever you guys need from me, just lmk :)

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: In my opinion staff are a big problem on civ. Whenever something goes wrong there's no staff to be found and when they are online they rarely help or just don't know how. Maybe its because I'm phurry, but my tickets in discord take like a week to get answered and If I was a new player who made a ticket that didn't get a response for a week, I'd never join civ again. It feels like staff are more focused on adding new things rather than fixing current issues. We're like a month into the map and you cant even properly raid a base without tnting being bugged out. Things like that should've been buffed out in the first week but instead we got "StakTrak", "moon sugar", and a building contest. Believe me I love getting new things added to the server but please for the love of moose, focus on the core gameplay so players don't quit. Now I know I cant help with major things such and fixing dreads 11/10 code, but if there's anything I can do to give the civ staff have a better reputation count me in.

Anything else to add?: I am willing to sing for staff

Mad MMTM

Donator
+1 Phurry would be a pretty good member to have on the staff team, qualified and knows most of the ins and outs in terms of rules.

Valuable player that has knowledge of the server, can help on certain hours where no mods are on due to the timezones of the current staff, has potential and can help new players along with the current players and help address concerns to upper staff.

Edit: due to light of certain events I will still keep the +1 due to the fact I believe phurry can change and follow the rules and not push boundaries.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have some unfortunate news. Due to your extensive history not only pushing the boundaries for rules, but breaking/exploiting them, even up until as recently as a week ago, we don't believe this would be a good fit at this time. If you are willing to change this behavior, I strongly encourage you to demonstrate that as a player and re-apply at a future time. At this time though, we will have to DENY your application.

Regards,
Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.