Denied Trickmaster6000 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickmaster6000

In game name: Trickmaster6000

Country/Timezone: Central Time Zone

Why do you believe you should be staff?: Why I make a great candidate as staff is because not only of my sense to know what's right from wrong, because I truly want to help the server now. Management as gotten a lot better from old civ to now this current civ. I really do see a lot of potential now with Choco, Dread, and Diamonds running the server how it should be, but there is still a lot of ground to cover. Me becoming a mod would help to cover the little task that management shouldn't be having to do leaving management to worry about what they need to worry.

What would you bring to our current staff team?: Currently my assets are my maturity and being active for majority of the time.

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: how to defend the flag and waring system.

Anything else to add?: I would like to give a big shout out to my mother, father, bobbymoose, redtilldead, mlg_microwave, cam, both bloods, diamonds, acid, Randallpvp, choco, duhbuzz, trickmaster3000, and asdeo.

Last edited:

Mad MMTM

Donator
+1 about time you applied.

Not much to say about trick but thats the good thing. Can handle problems calmly and professionally

IHazCow

Owner
Staff member
Denied.

After our previous experience with you on the staff team it is safe to say we are not interested in having you back.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.