Denied Why was I banned LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosebobby

IGN: Moosebobby

Why were you banned/muted?: "Staff Harassment + Threats to Dox"???

Who banned/muted you?: IDK

For how long are you banned/muted?: Perm lmao what else would it be on this server

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?: I didnt break any rules. I sent two messages to Est that were vague in nature but were not even close to threats of action against her. I legit told her "try to get me banned from civwars and see what happens", I didnt dox her, harass her, or do anything other then send that message.

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?: I sent 2 messages like wtf lmfao

Anything else you think we should know: I literally dont have any information on est and literally told her that, i know you dont like me derp but wasnt 300$ enough hush money for more then 2 months LMFAO

d41e1a864ca38f364399713553a564d7.png

https://gyazo.com/d41e1a864ca38f364399713553a564d7

071caf850a64322154fab0b666f4b66a.png

https://gyazo.com/071caf850a64322154fab0b666f4b66a

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): Sure but you know what im singing

Check out my latest video about REAL HARASSMENT OF EST:

Last edited:

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
Without starting too much trouble I would like to point out that a picture of me was posted in the CivWars Discord, and the offender who doxxed me was banned, after much arguing with the staff on my part, for only a week in-game, and not at all from the Discord (where it was posted).

Moosebobby

Without starting too much trouble I would like to point out that a picture of me was posted in the CivWars Discord, and the offender who doxxed me was banned, after much arguing with the staff on my part, for only a week in-game, and not at all from the Discord (where it was posted).
Staff literally have a picture of me as one of their fucking kit maps LMFAO, How is what I did (telling her I dont have her information???) "doxxing" when compared to stuff like that??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.