Hi I am Dreadmore

Dreadmore

Community Manager
Staff member
Hey guys,

This is for the people who haven't had the chance to speak with me or meet me but my real name is Jacop and I have been part of the Civilization Wars community for going on seven or eight years now. You may know me by my past usernames: jacop34, Acyric, Dreadmore, Melora.

I joined Civilization Wars with my best friend Emperor_Koala (formerly known as Goombasa) and during our trek to make our first town together I was invited to the esteemed nation of NCR and holy town R.I ran by the man himself Josephgore2. When I started there were tops 5 players on and fights were done in Iron armour unless it depended on whether you got to keep your town or not.

I grew to love the political nature of the game mode and although not that many people were on concurrently, correspondence was done through mail and books. I still miss what it was like back then and I miss the people that used to play.

With all that out of the way, I love reading, history, writing, and being apart of the CivWar community; even when I am at odds with the community or extremely low on motivation. I think my favourite book trilogy is the Outriders by Jay Posey. I love coffee and cigars when I can afford them.

I look forward to this next map with all of you and if you ever need help feel free to reach out to me or the staff team. I do warn you, I work a lot and may not respond immediately but I will make it a point to get around to help you.

Thank you to those who have stuck with us through our fuck ups and welcome to the new ones who are waiting so patiently to play this next map on CivWars.

Lastly, EE was an empire.

Love,
Dreadmore

ebe005867dedfb1c774db5bfac2e4f13cf-17-paul-blart-mall-cop-2.rsquare.w700.jpg

Ok Paul Blart headass

IHazCow

Owner
Staff member
Hey guys,

This is for the people who haven't had the chance to speak with me or meet me but my real name is Jacop and I have been part of the Civilization Wars community for going on seven or eight years now. You may know me by my past usernames: jacop34, Acyric, Dreadmore, Melora.

I joined Civilization Wars with my best friend Emperor_Koala (formerly known as Goombasa) and during our trek to make our first town together I was invited to the esteemed nation of NCR and holy town R.I ran by the man himself Josephgore2. When I started there were tops 5 players on and fights were done in Iron armour unless it depended on whether you got to keep your town or not.

I grew to love the political nature of the game mode and although not that many people were on concurrently, correspondence was done through mail and books. I still miss what it was like back then and I miss the people that used to play.

With all that out of the way, I love reading, history, writing, and being apart of the CivWar community; even when I am at odds with the community or extremely low on motivation. I think my favourite book trilogy is the Outriders by Jay Posey. I love coffee and cigars when I can afford them.

I look forward to this next map with all of you and if you ever need help feel free to reach out to me or the staff team. I do warn you, I work a lot and may not respond immediately but I will make it a point to get around to help you.

Thank you to those who have stuck with us through our fuck ups and welcome to the new ones who are waiting so patiently to play this next map on CivWars.

Lastly, EE was an empire.

Love,
Dreadmore
Hi gaycop

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.