Denied ban appeal

SWATFORLIFE

IGN: SWATFORLIFE

Why were you banned/muted?:hacking

Who banned/muted you?:unknown

For how long are you banned/muted?:perm

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?:I did not, now this is going to sound crazy but it is true, my friend whos ign is Gimzo actually used this account after he was banned. The only reason he had the log in information was because he saw it when I was streaming on discord. I have changed the password and have made sure he wont be able to log in anymore. You can also check this by looking at the IP used on the gizmo account and my account they should be the same

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?:because i did not actually hack

Anything else you think we should know: no

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): yes i would do this if you did not believe me

It seems to me that you share the same IP address with Gimzo and me16. Are these siblings/friends? Hell, the shared IP has more logins from the SWATFORLIFE account than it does with the Gizmo account. I'm gonna need more information here.

SWATFORLIFE

It seems to me that you share the same IP address with Gimzo and me16. Are these siblings/friends? Hell, the shared IP has more logins from the SWATFORLIFE account than it does with the Gizmo account. I'm gonna need more information here.
the player of the gimzo account had the login for my swatforlife account and used it to evade his ban and then ended up getting the swatforlife account banned, the ip address is to show that he illegaly used my account

SWATFORLIFE

i see what your saying now so basically me16 uses my account sometimes as a alt since he bought it but he wasent hacking, the time that my account was banned was when the gimzo kid was logged into my account, you can see that by the fact that the gimzo account and the swatforlife account had the same ip, maybe this would be better todiscuss over discord though my discord id is SWATFORLIFE#7886

SWATFORLIFE

Please open a ticket so we can discuss in detail.
I know you have work and what so ever but its just been so long since the ban appeal was submitted and I just want to know a time estimate in between your discord messages just so I can know when to check my dms

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.